As explained in yesterday’s introductory article, Zephram has compiled a list of questions for improving and innovating business models which we use in innovation projects with clients.
Here is the first selection of ten questions from the list:
- What are the 20% of your activities that bring 80% of your results?
- How could you sell a complete solution rather than just an isolated product?
- How could you have a more effective presence in the media?
- Which market segments are increasing in attractiveness?
- Can you find a partner who provides an attractive complementary offer to your product?
- In what way are your core resources unique, or how could you make them so?
- How could you convert fixed costs into variable costs?
- How could you diversify your revenue streams?
- For what type of customer is your offer the only viable alternative?
- Can you devise a service that unifies two or more customer tasks?